The company expansion process of our cannery has ended last april 28th with the opening of our new factory placed in the Industrial Area of A Reigosa in the pontevedrian village of Pontecaldelas. The project has involved a total investment of 9 million euros with a surface area of 10.000 square meters spread over three floors. The construction of the new facilities has been a challenge for the engineering team and the managing team of the company, trying to achieve a leading factory in renewable resources and energy saving, endowed with the most up-to-date technology currently existing in the market for the canning sector. Among the latest advances, that includes its construction, stand out the biomass boiler and the instant control system of the electric consumption in the different production areas.
Since 1941 manufacturing tinned food